- Africana Library Collection
- African Studies Quarterly
- CAS Research Reports
- Sub-Saharan Africa Business Environment Report (SABER)
- Associations & Directories
- Discussion Networks
- Funding Opportunities
- Development & Assistance Networks
- National Resource Centers
National Resource Centers
The Center for African Studies is a Title VI Africa National Resource Center, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, FY2010-2013. As such, we are part of a network of 125 National Resource Centers at colleges and universities throughout the United States, developed in order to establish international studies centers that will be national resources for teaching any modern foreign language.
Our mission to promote excellence in teaching and research on Africa in all disciplines is shared by fellow Title VI African National Resource Centers, listed below.