- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Medical Alumni Board of Directors
- Update Your Record
- News and Publications
- Alumni Weekend
- Transcript Request
- Development & Fundraising
- Contact Us
- Share Your News
The UF College of Medicine Class of 2017 plots its future at annual Match Day ceremonyRead More
Fourth-year UF College of Medicine student Michelle Zeidan learns success is not a solo pursuit.
Fourth-year student Hunter Pattison gains knowledge and experience through participation.
Mar 6th, 2017
Diversity and inclusion are core values at the UF College of Medicine. Celebration of Diversity Week, which will take place April 3-8, was designed to honor those values and explore opportunities to work within our community to promote cross-cultural understanding and address health care disparities.
Jan 26th, 2017
On Jan. 12, Xtraordinary Joy! founder Amy Meacham presented the UF College of Medicine with a check for $30,000 to support continued research on rare genetic disorders.
Outstanding Young Alumnus Award recipient Alex Cuenca, M.D. ’06, Ph.D. ’12, pursues a pediatric surgery fellowship at Boston Children’s Hospital.