Financial Aid and Funding
- Funding opportunities for undergraduate students
- Other undergraduate scholarships
- FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid)
Student Involvement Photo of professor giving a lecture on anthropology
Lambda Alpha is the national collegiate honor society for Anthropology majors. To join the Delta of Florida chapter at UF you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a 3.5 anthropology GPA
- Be able to qualify as 3LS
Qualifying students will be invited to join at the beginning of each Fall semester, and will be required to pay a one time $25 membership fee in exchange for an official certificate of membership at the induction ceremony the following Spring semester.
To learn more about Lambda Alpha and how to join, view their page here.
The Undergraduate Florida Anthropology Student Association (uFASA) is an all inclusive club for students with an interest in anthropology, regardless of major, GPA, or class standing. One of our main goals is to expose students to all anthropology has to offer, including career options both within and outside academia. Each February, uFASA and Lambda Alpha host a celebration for World Anthropology Day featuring anthropologists from around the Gainesville and UF community.
Please visit the club’s webpage for more information.
On Campus Resources Photo a group of anthropology students at turlington plaza for anthropology day
- The Maples Center Center for African Studies
- The Harn Museum
- Humanities and the Public Sphere
- Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR)
- Center for Latin American Studies
- University Press of Florida // University of Florida Press
- Public Health
- Tropical Conservation and Development
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies