Skip to main Content Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
Mailbox: Turlington Hall Rm 1112, PO Box 117305, Gainesville, FL 32611-7305
- Ph.D., Anthropology, University of Florida, In Progress
- M.A., Anthropology, University of West Florida, 2017
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Central Florida, 2010
Submerged Prehistoric Archaeology, Geoarchaeology, Southeastern Archaeology, Coastal Archaeology
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- “Blackwater Pyrates” Student Research Award, 2015
- Scholarly and Creative Activities Grant, 2015
- Pensacola Archaeological Society Research Award, 2015
- UCF Award for Excellence in the Community, 2011
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.