Skip to main Content Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
Mailbox: Turlington Hall Rm 1112, PO Box 117305, Gainesville, FL 32611-7305
- M.A., Anthropology, University of Florida, In Progress
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Rhode Island, 2012
- B.S. Biology, University of Rhode Island, 2012
Genetics, Human Variation, Hominoid Taillessness, Skeletal Indicators of Infectious, Rheumatic, & Dental
diseases, Cancer, Blunt & Sharp Force Trauma
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards
- Grinter Fellowship, University of Florida, 2017-2020
- Graduate Assistantship, Department of Anthropology, University of Florida, 2017-2021
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.