- Course Index
- EMA 4161C Physical Properties of Polymers
- EMA 4666 Polymer Processing
- EMA 4760 Plastics Design
- EMA 6165 Polymer Physical Science
- EMA 6166 Polymer Composites
- EMA 6580 Science of Biomaterials
- EMA 6938 Bioadhesion Science & Engineering
EMA 4161C Physical Properties of Polymers
Molecular structure – physical property relationships for polymers: viscoelastic behavior, the glass transition, thermomechanical and rheological properties, the crystalline and amorphous molecular solid state. Correlation of properties with design engineering of polymer applications. Laboratory section included.
REQUIRED TEXT BOOK:Introduction to Physical Polymer Science 4th edition (2006), L.H. Sperling, John Wiley & Sons, ISBN 978-0471-70606-9
Power Point Updated
Homework 4 Due
Unable to view the lecture notes?
Contact Anthony Brennan for assistance.
Note: These exams are from another course; use them as a guide only.
simple_fields_values(“field_slug_1, field_slug_2, field_slug_n”);