- Course Index
- EMA 4161C Physical Properties of Polymers
- EMA 4666 Polymer Processing
- EMA 4760 Plastics Design
- EMA 6165 Polymer Physical Science
- EMA 6166 Polymer Composites
- EMA 6580 Science of Biomaterials
- EMA 6938 Bioadhesion Science & Engineering
EMA 4760 Plastics DesignThis course focuses on the integration of plastic material properties and processing into a new product conceived by the class. The class structure is a team based approach and requires an integration of the polymer and polymer based material properties and processing for the development of a new design. The format of the course is two content lectures and a recitation team meeting.
Final Project Reports due at 5PM – electronic submission
Project Presentation at Class
Unable to view the lecture notes?
Contact Anthony Brennan for assistance.
Note: These exams are from another course; use them as a guide only.