- Course Index
- EMA 4161C Physical Properties of Polymers
- EMA 4666 Polymer Processing
- EMA 4760 Plastics Design
- EMA 6165 Polymer Physical Science
- EMA 6166 Polymer Composites
- EMA 6580 Science of Biomaterials
- EMA 6938 Bioadhesion Science & Engineering
EMA 6165 Polymer Physical ScienceSome information about the course:
Solid state properties of amorphous and semi-crystalline polymers and biopolymers.
a. Extend basic polymer/biopolymer chemistry and physics to advanced solution and solid-state behavior for predictive engineering of bulk properties from molecular structure.
b. Examine current literature in the correlation of properties with polymer chain dimensions, dynamics and architecture. REQUIRED TEXT BOOK: Introduction to Physical Polymer Science 4th edition (2006), L.H. Sperling, John Wiley & Sons, ISBN 978-0471-70606-9
Saturday, Nov 16
Ref 40 Added, Slide Set 26 added
Unable to view the lecture notes?
Contact Anthony Brennan for assistance.