Graduate Student Travel Grants
The Center for European Studies (CES) at the University of Florida announces a competition for Graduate Student Travel Grants. The CES will award grants of up to $1500 each to assist UF graduate students with travel in calendar year 2018 (mostly for summer 2018) to Europe to pursue research, or to present work at a scholarly conference or workshop. These grants are open to all UF graduate students, regardless of discipline. The subject of the research or talk must be related to Europe or European Studies.
The CES encourages applicants to seek matching funds from other sources, including their department or college.
Proposals should include:
- a description of the purpose of the proposed trip (1-2 pages)
- a detailed budget that includes estimates of all travel costs
- the current CV of the applicant
- one letter of recommendation
- for conferences or workshops, a copy of the invitation or acceptance letter (if available)
Applications should be submitted to the CES office in 3324 Turlington Hall, PO Box 117342, by 5:00pm on Friday, March 2, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 294-7152.
Next submission deadline: March 2, 2018
- Faculty Funding
- Erasmus+ Programme – Summer Exchange in Eastern Europe
- Undergraduate Study Abroad Travel Grants
- Graduate Student Course Development Grants
- Graduate Student LCTL Language Training Grants
- Graduate Student Travel Grants