Graduate Student Travel Grants
The Center for European Studies (CES) at the University of Florida announces a competition for Graduate Student Travel Grants. The CES will award grants of up to $3,000 each to assist UF graduate students with travel in calendar year 2017 (mostly for summer 2017) to Europe to pursue research, or to present work at a scholarly conference or workshop. These grants are open to all UF graduate students, regardless of discipline. The subject of the research or talk must be related to Europe or European Studies.
The CES encourages applicants to seek matching funds from other sources, including their department or college.
Proposals should include:
- a description of the purpose of the proposed trip (1-2 pages)
- a detailed budget that includes estimates of all travel costs
- the current CV of the applicant
- one letter of recommendation
- for conferences or workshops, a copy of the invitation or acceptance letter (if available)
Applications should be submitted to the CES office in 3324 Turlington Hall, PO Box 117342, by 5:00pm on February 15, 2017.
Next submission deadline: February 15, 2017
- Faculty Funding
- Erasmus+ Programme – Summer Exchange in Eastern Europe
- Undergraduate Study Abroad Travel Grants
- Graduate Student Course Development Grants
- Graduate Student LCTL Language Training Grants
- Graduate Student Travel Grants