Graduate Student LCTL Language Training Grants
The UF Center for European Studies (CES) announces a competition for LCTL Language Training Grants. The CES will award several grants of up to $500 each to assist UF graduate students to study Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Catalan, Dutch, or Russian at UF during academic year 2015-2016. The grants are designed to cover one credit hour of language study each semester. The grants are open to all UF graduate students regardless of discipline.
Priority will be given to graduate students pursuing a dissertation or master’s project directly related to Europe or European Studies.
Proposals should include:
- a current CV
- a letter explaining the value of the language study to the student’s research project
Applications must be submitted to the CES main office in 3324 Turlington Hall (PO Box 117342), or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, February 27, 2015.
If you have any questions, please email them to Lisa Booth or call the office at (352) 294-7152 for assistance.
Next submission deadline: Friday, February 27, 2015.
- Faculty Funding
- Erasmus+ Programme – Summer Exchange in Eastern Europe
- Undergraduate Study Abroad Travel Grants
- Graduate Student Course Development Grants
- Graduate Student LCTL Language Training Grants
- Graduate Student Travel Grants