- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- CE Accreditation Application
- Controlled Substances
- Medication Errors Courses
- HIV Courses
- Consultant Pharmacist Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Essential Elements of Hazardous Drug Compounding
- Preparing for a State Board of Pharmacy Compounding Practice Inspection
- The Science of Pharmaceutical Compounding®: Non-Sterile Technician Training
- The Science of Pharmaceutical Compounding®: Non-Sterile Training
- Essential Elements of Compounded Sterile Preparations
- Essential Elements of Prescription Hormone Compounding
- Essential Elements of Prescription Analgesic Compounding
- Business Ready: Marketing and Sales for the Successful Compounding Pharmacist
- Advanced Non-Sterile Compounding: A futuristic vision
- Current Regulations and Standards for Pharmacy Compounding – How to be Compliant
- General Education Courses
- UF Faculty, Preceptor, and Career Coach Registration
- Association Members Registration
- Course Login
- Contact Us
We offer a live webinar and home based option! BOTH Florida Board Approved.
Apply your drug knowledge and medical expertise to treating companion animals. This course has been redesigned to include the latest information on medications and disease states.
2017 Live Event Schedulehttp://cpe.pharmacy.ufl.edu/courses/consultant/initialrecertification/ http://cpe.pharmacy.ufl.edu/courses/certificate/mtmservices/
Consultant Pharmacist -Initial & Recertification Delivering Medication Therapy Management
August 18-19th, 2017 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida May 6, 2017 in Tampa, Florida
October 6-7th in Lake Mary, Florida July 22, 2017 in Lake Nona, Florida
October 21, 2017 in Cape Coral
APhA Pharmacy Based Immunization Delivery Live Webinar Board Approved Controlled Substances
April 1, 2017 in Lake Nona, Florida April 25, 2017
June 10, 2017 in Cape Coral, Florida
September 23, 2017 in Jacksonville, Florida
November 4, 2017 in Tampa, Florida
March 24, 2017
Attendees of the 2017 UF Precision Medicine Conference learned how they can lead efforts to apply the emerging field of pharmacogenomics into their daily practice.
March 22, 2017
Your vote will help the University of Florida win a Salesforce Summit Award. The award nomination recognizes staff in the UF College of Pharmacy's Entrepreneurial Programs who built a student-facing...
March 22, 2017
UF pharmacy students captured numerous awards at the annual American Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Annual Meeting.
March 21, 2017
Sporting white coats and a spirit for advocacy, more than 40 University of Florida College of Pharmacy faculty and students converged on the state capitol in Tallahassee for the Florida Pharmacist...
March 20, 2017
Eight teams consisting of 45 UF pharmacy students joined peers from the other UF Health colleges in traveling to five Latin America countries on Global Health Education Program-sponsored trips.
CE Reporting Policy
The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) mandates that providers report continuing education credit within 60 days of the course completion.
If we are unable to process your credit within 60 days due to incorrect information (NABP number, date of birth - MMDD) per ACPE, we will not be able to report your credit for CE and there will be no retroactive reporting.