Skip to main Content Local Links Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
Dial Center for Written and Oral Communication
412 Rolfs Hall Nagy
PO Box 112032
Gainesville, FL 32611-2032
- Ed.D. Student, Higher Education Administration, College of Education, University of Florida
- MAMC, Science and Health Communication, College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida, 2001
- BA, Interpersonal Communication, College of Communication, Cleveland State University, 1989
- Teaches Interpersonal Communication across various contexts.
- Research interest areas include Health Communication, Communication and Aging, and Nonverbal Communication.
Monday and Wednesday 6th Period, (12:50-1:40 p.m.), Thursday 5th period (11:45-12:35 pm); and by appointment.
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.