The Dial Center Ambassadors are fellows of the Ambassador Leadership Program. The mission of the Ambassadors is to provide leadership to the Dial Center and university communities through representation, recruitment and service.
- Representation—Ambassadors serve as Dial Center representatives at department, college and university-level events. Ambassadors also serve as liaisons between students and faculty.
- Recruitment—Ambassadors play a pivotal role in spreading the word about Communication Studies, including our minor, courses, programs, services and events through activities such as university-sponsored tabling events and local speaking engagements.
- Service—In all our works, the Dial Center Ambassadors endeavor to provide service leadership to the Dial Center, University of Florida and local communities.
- Communication Studies Minor (SCH)
- National Comm Assoc. Student Club
- Public Speaking Lab
- Speech in Public Anxiety (SPA) Lab
- UF Speech & Debate Team
- Ambassador Leadership Program