Applications for the 2018-2019 Ambassador Leadership Program will be available November 2017.
The application process for the Dial Center Ambassador Leadership Program consists of two parts:
- Part I – Fill out the application (see below). An Ambassador or Ambassador Advisor will contact you.
- Part II – Interviews are conducted in the spring semester (typically in February and March). The interview process is extensive and requires each candidate to engage in multiple interactions with other candidates, current Ambassadors and the Advisors.
- Applicant eligibility requirements: Communication Studies Minors with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The required Ambassador Leadership class meets for two hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Ambassadors earn a total of 3 credit hours for completion of the two-year program, as follows: 2 credit hours in Year One and 1 credit hour at the end of Year Two. These credit hours appear as SPC4905 and count toward the Communication Studies Minor.
- Communication Studies Minor (SCH)
- National Comm Assoc. Student Club
- Public Speaking Lab
- Speech in Public Anxiety (SPA) Lab
- UF Speech & Debate Team
- Ambassador Leadership Program