The application deadline for the 2018-2019 Ambassador Leadership Program is February 16, 2018.
The application process for the Dial Center Ambassador Leadership Program consists of two parts:
- Part I – Complete the application below. An Ambassador or Ambassador Advisor will contact you.
- Part II – Interviews are conducted in the spring semester (typically in February and March). The interview process involves multiple interactions with current Ambassadors, faculty and other candidates, including meet-and-greets and formal interviews.
- Applicant eligibility requirements: Communication Studies Minors with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The required Ambassador Leadership class meets for two hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
- Ambassadors earn a total of 3 credit hours for completion of the two-year program, as follows: 2 credit hours in Year One and 1 credit hour at the end of Year Two. These credit hours appear as SPC4905 and count toward the Communication Studies Minor.
- Communication Studies Minor (SCH)
- National Comm Assoc. Student Club
- Public Speaking Lab
- Speech in Public Anxiety (SPA) Lab
- UF Speech & Debate Team
- Ambassador Leadership Program