- Graduate Degree Specializations
- Continuing Education Programs & Certificates
- International Academic Exchanges
- Disney Academic Exchange Experience
Graduate Degree Specializations
The Department of Tourism, Recreation and Sport Management (TRSM) at the University of Florida (UF), including the Eric Friedheim Tourism Institute and the Tourism Crisis Management Initiative, offers two new Master’s Specializations for the Recreation, Parks and Tourism graduate degree. Beginning Fall 2016, students will be able to specialize in Tourism Analytics or Destination Development & Crisis Management at the graduate level.
- The Tourism Analytics specialization offers a forward looking curriculum designed to teach students the latest techniques in collecting and processing Big Data, analysis and interpretation. The goal of the Tourism Analytics program at UF is to build a high level of expertise in the analysis and impacts of travel behavior. Click here for more information
- The Destination Development & Crisis Management specialization will provide best practices and strategies across the destination management, destination marketing and crisis management. The goal of the Destination Development & Crisis Management program at UF is to provide advanced training in thinking and the main theories and methodologies of destination development and crisis management. Click here for more information