Congratulations 2013 Graduates of Didactic Program in Dietetics
2013 DPD Seniors
Congratulations to our Didatic Program in Dietetics (DPD) graduates on the successful completion of the dietetics program at the University of Florida. While it was challenging at times, there were great memories as well. We wish the best of luck to our graduates on their future plans, whether it be dietetic internships, graduate or professional schools, work or traveling.
Also congratulations to our outstanding students. At the 2013 Florida Dietetic Association (now called Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics) Annual Symposium, the following students were recognized with awards and scholarships:
- Sarah Glenny Schmidt (DPD class of 2011; MS-DI class of 2013) was honored with the Outstanding Dietetics Student Award for a Dietetic Internship program for the state of Florida
- Erica Feinglass (DPD class of 2013) was honored with the Outstanding Dietetics Student Award for a Didactic Program in Dietetics for the state of Florida
- Eshani Persaud (DPD class of 2012; MS-DI class of 2014) received the Anne Brezina Dietetic Intern Scholarship
- Stephanie Meyer (DPD class of 2011; MS-DI class of 2013) received the Florida Dietetic Association Scholarship
- Kelly Urbanik (formerly Kelly Britt; DPD class of 2005) was honored with the Recognized Young Dietitian Award for the state of Florida
DPD graduates can join a Facebook Page created specifically for them — just search for University of Florida; it is used for job opportunities, career announcements, etc.
For questions regarding the DPD Program, contact:
Dr. Pamela S. McMahon, Ph.D., R.D., DPD
Food Science and Human Nutrition Dept.