- Helpful Websites
- Honors Programs
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate FAQ
- Academic Learning Compacts (ALC)
- Admission to Program
- Careers in Dietetics
- Dietetic Internships
- Dietetics Program Mission and Goals
- DPD Student Handbook
- Faculty Recognition
- Policies and Procedures
- Professional Organizations
- Student Spotlights
- Web Resources
- Food Science Major
- Nutritional Sciences Major
- Dietetics Major
- Undergraduate Resources and Activities
- Undergraduate Scholarship Info
- Undergraduate Syllabi
- Current Graduate Students
- M.S. Dietetic Internship
- M.S. in Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Ph.D. in Food Science
- Ph.D. in Nutritional Sciences
- Graduate Admissions
- Graduate FAQ
- Graduate Student Financial Assistance
- Graduate Syllabi
Refer to the instructions found here for admission to UF.
If you are currently a UF student and want to change your major to Nutritional Science, Food Science or Dietetics, specific tracking courses are required. To switch into our major you must get approval from a Faculty Advisor.
To request an appointment with a Faculty Advisor, please email Student Services Assistant Mindy Edwards at email@example.com.
In your email please identify which major you are interested in; this will facilitate the process of assigning appointments with the proper Faculty Advisor.
Please download the Change of Major form to bring with you to your appointment.