Ralph Lauren Cheap Pandora Charmsintroduced this year with a new silver-white dial 32 mm white or rose gold watches, Cheap Pandora Sale watches for Ralph Lauren 867 brings Ralph Lauren Canadamodern fashion style in its classic style. Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Like all new watch Ralph Lauren 867 watch, Ralph Lauren Canada Sale equipped with elegant Breguet-style hands, Burberry Outlet with black crocodile leather strap and contrast of gold pin buckle. Outlet Hogan ItaliaWhether it is worn on the wrist Michael Kors Outlet or the elegant gentleman delicate hand on the ladies, Tiffany UK Sale these watches can perfectly embodies the Tiffany Earrings essence of Art Deco and Ralph Lauren Slim Classique series dignified and elegant features. The new Ralph Lauren 867 watch brand on Madison Avenue (Madison Avenue) No. Ralph Lauren Australia 867 historic New York flagship store name. North Face Outlet UKDecorative luxury watches reproduce Roaring Twenties glamor and chic sophisticated elegance, Pandora Canada has launched a square 27.5 mm platinum and rose gold watches, sparkles with diamond bezel and lugs, http://www.rvaq.ca/while presenting platinum watches, decorated with a row of brilliant-cut diamonds bezel black box.
Faculty Position Available: Seafood Specialist
Home   Programs   Undergraduate Program Undergraduate FAQ

Undergraduate FAQ

How do I change my major into the Food Science and Human Nutrition Department?

To change into the FSHN major with an emphasis on Dietetics, Food Science, or Nutritional Sciences, students are required to have specific tracking courses. To switch into our major you must see a faculty advisor for approval.

To request an appointment with a faculty advisor, please email Student Services Assistant Mindy Edwards at mindye@ufl.edu. Please download the Change of Major form to bring with you to your appointment. In your email please identify which emphasis you are interested in; this will facilitate the process of assigning appointments with the proper faculty advisor.

What GPA is required to change into the major?

For prospective non-UF students interested in the FSHN major (Food Science, Nutritional Sciences, or Dietetics), the minimum required tracking GPA is a 2.50. However, to be competitive with the applicant pool you should have a higher GPA than the minimum.

Where can I pick up the Contract for Undergraduate Research for credit?

Please come to the Undergraduate Student Services Office, Room 103. The form is outside on the wall.

How many drops am I given at UF?

Students get two drops in their first 60 credit hours attempted at UF (hours carried plus S/U credits and repeats of satisfactory grades, not counting full-term withdrawals from all courses). Students get two additional drops in the second 60 credit hours. Unused drops do not carry over from the freshman/sophomore years to the junior/senior years.

Where can I pick up a transient form to take classes at my home university and/or community college?

If you are planning to take transient courses at a public Florida institution (Community College or University) complete the form at www.facts.org. Please meet with your academic advisor for approval of courses. If you are enrolling in an out-of-state or private institution, please complete the paper transient form. The form can be acquired in the Undergraduate Student Services Office, Room 103 in the FSHN building.

Where can I find the name of my Faculty Advisor?

Your faculty advisor can be found on the bottom of your degree audit through ISIS, www.isis.ufl.edu

Where do I go for career/research/preprofessional advising?

Your faculty advisor will be able to provide guidance for career options, research, and pre-professional opportunities. Please see above question to determine your faculty advisor.

Where do I go for academic advising?

The FSHN Undergraduate Academic Advising Office is located in the Food Science and Human Nutrition Building, Room 103.

Where do I go for financial aid advising (Bright Futures or FL Pre-paid)?

For Financial Aid advising please go to S-107 Criser Hall or visit their web site, http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/

Tagged as: , ,

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.