- University of Florida Federalwide Assurance
- Definition of a Human Subject Research
- HIPAA Home
- UF QI Program
- Report Noncompliance
- Web-Based Submission Tracking for Paper Studies
- Research Data is Institutional Property
- IRB Policies, Guidelines and Guidances
Noncompliance with ethical standards, federal regulations, other laws, or institutional polices must be reported to the IRB.
You will not be harassed, discriminated against, or be subject to any reprisals or retaliations for reporting violations in good faith. You may provide the information anonymously. If you choose to reveal your identity, you will be protected to the extent possible by law.
To report noncompliance or misconduct contact:
- Anonymously: 1-877-556-5356 or go to reportlineweb.com/uf
- IRB Compliance Hotline at (352) 294-5549
Researchers should self-report noncompliance by submitting the appropriate paperwork listed below to the IRB of record for the research.
|Researcher||Self-Reporting Form||Phone #:|
|IRB-01||Deviation/Noncompliance Reporting Form Reporting Guide & Definitions||(352) 273-9600|
|IRB-02||Deviation/Noncompliance Reporting Form||(352) 392-0433|
|IRB-03||Deviation/Noncompliance Reporting Form||(904) 244-9035|
|WIRB||Unanticipated Problem Form||(800) 562-4789|