- University of Florida Federalwide Assurance
- Definition of a Human Subject Research
- HIPAA Home
- UF QI Program
- Report Noncompliance
- Web-Based Submission Tracking for Paper Studies
- Research Data is Institutional Property
- IRB Policies, Guidelines and Guidances
Web-Based Submission Tracking for Paper Studies
Welcome to the IRB Web-Based Submission Tracking System. This system provides researchers a web-based, read-only view of select information from our legacy database (for protocols originally submitted in paper – not myIRB). This system uses Gatorlink Authentication to access the information about research studies submitted to IRB-01, IRB-02, and IRB-03 (Note: IRB-04/WIRB is not supported). As a result you must have all three of the following for this system to work for you:
- UF ID number
- Gatorlink account and password
- You must insure that our database correctly reflects your UF ID number
If you satisfy all three items above and are unable to log in please contact the Webmaster.
Sharing your Gatorlink account and password information is a violation of University policy. Research staff not listed as study investigators can obtain access to information via this system with the PI’s permission. Contact the IRB office for more information.