- Researcher Responsibilities
- Investigator Guidelines
- IRB Review of Grant Applications
- Psychology Information
- Faster Submission Processing
- QA/QI vs Research
- Drug Research
- VA Research
- Full Board Meeting Information
- Student Roles & PI Qualifications
- Research Records and Data Retention
- Information Security in Research
- Tissue Banking at UF: Office of Research Flow Chart and Guidance Document
- Template & IRB Forms
- Helpful Links
- HIPAA Home
- UF QI Program
Required Reading for All Researchers and Research Staff
If you are involved in research with human subjects, you are required to read the following documents:
The Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP) considers it unethical for anyone involved in human subject research not to have read the Belmont Report. It describes and explains the ethical principles that should be followed by such investigators: respect for persons, beneficence and justice.
All human subject researchers must read 45 CFR 46. This document is the Federal regulation that describes the authority and responsibility of Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) in protecting human subjects.
IRB Policies & Procedures
All researchers must read and follow the Policies & Procedures for each IRB they wish to submit research to.
All researchers must read and observe these responsibilities.