UF QI Program
What is the UF Quality Improvement (QI) Program?
Part of the UF IRB Program to assist the University of Florida and the researchers in performing human subjects research within the framework of State and Federal regulations, institutional policies, and good clinical practice through on-going monitoring of UF IRB approved studies.
How can the QI Program benefit you?
- Routine on-site reviews
- For cause on-site reviews
- Educational in-services
- Assistance with preparation for FDA/NIH audit
How do I request QI Program Services?
You may send your request to our listserv, email@example.com, or contact one of our QA/QI Coordinators directly:
Nicole Corwine firstname.lastname@example.org 273-9606
Kim Foli email@example.com 273-9603
- Researcher Responsibilities
- Investigator Guidelines
- IRB Review of Grant Applications
- Psychology Information
- Faster Submission Processing
- QA/QI vs Research
- Drug Research
- VA Research
- Full Board Meeting Information
- Student Roles & PI Qualifications
- Research Records and Data Retention
- Information Security in Research
- Tissue Banking at UF: Office of Research Flow Chart and Guidance Document
- Template & IRB Forms
- Helpful Links
- HIPAA Home
- UF QI Program