- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Contact Us
- Equine Extended Care Service
- Integrative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Equine Lameness & Imaging
- Equine Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ENICU)
- Food Animal Reproduction and Medicine Service (FARMS)
- Large Animal Reproduction
- Other Species
- Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories
- Doctors & Staff
- News & Events
- About Us
Warm holiday greetings from the UF Veterinary Hospitals. Please note our special hours this season and remember that we are open for emergencies.
Stay on top of your horse’s heath this fall with these tips from our veterinarians.
The UF Large Animal Hospital has launched an exciting new service exclusively for our clients.
Read about the 7-year-old Tennessee Walking Horse, Wonder, and her recovery from pericarditis and pleuropneumonia at UF.
Be watchful of these potentially toxic pasture plants and make sure your horse, cattle, goats, poultry, and dogs do not have access to them.
Diagnostic imaging is a routine part of veterinary medicine, through which valuable information is gains that contributes directly to the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of diseases and injuries...
Proper functioning of a patient’s airway and the ability to breath are critical to survival. In dogs, respiratory distress or difficulty breathing is a sign that a trip to the emergency veterinarian...
There are many steps to consider before bringing a bird into your home as a pet. Everything from the bird’s environment to nutrition and cage hygiene need to be addressed. Birds in the wild have...
Iris came to the clinic with lameness in her back and hind limb. The exam was very thorough, by examining her and riding her in the fabulous new riding ring at the clinic.