- Campus Parking Restrictions
- Parking Map
- Event Parking
- Rules and Regulations
- Parking and Transportation Committee
Parking and Transportation Committee
The Parking and Transportation Committee is made up of fourteen faculty members and five students. Seven faculty members are appointed by the President or President’s designee, and seven are elected by the Senate from the faculty at large. Faculty members serve a three-year term and student members serve a one-year term.
The committee is responsible for:
- Reviewing and recommending rules and regulations of a non-financial nature governing campus traffic, parking, registration of vehicles, and public transportation
- Reviewing and recommending programs to meet/enhance campus parking and transportation
- Reviewing and recommending site locations for new parking facilities and parking lot enhancements
- Reviewing and recommending special parking requests from University departments, students, staff and faculty
- Reviewing any significant findings regarding all parking and transportation matters
- Reporting the significant findings of the committee regarding all parking and transportation matters to the Vice President for Business Affairs
The monthly committee meeting is scheduled for the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. in the Transportation and Parking Services Conference Room.
Committee Member Orientation
Transportation and Parking Services has created an orientation site for members of the Parking and Transportation Committee. This site contains helpful information on the role and responsibilities of the committee, as well as links to documents and sites of interest for committee members.