- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- The College
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research
- Research Centers
- Pharm.D. Student Research Opportunities
- Medication Management Center
- Undergraduate Research: University Research Scholars Program
- Regulatory and Compliance Office
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Giving
The UF College of Pharmacy presented white coats to 277 first-year pharmacy students on April 8.
Dr. Winterstein is one of 34 UF faculty members to receive a University of Florida Research Foundation Professorship for 2017-2020.
Dr. Jason Karnes was presented an Outstanding Young Alumni Award by the UF Alumni Association during a ceremony on April 7.
UF also wins the Back the PAC Challenge Award for the sixth consecutive year.
Featured Video: Jacksonville Campus
College of Pharmacy
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy’s vision, mission and values are reflected in its faculty, staff, students and alumni. The college offers four areas in pharmacy education for new or advancing students, working pharmacists, or other health sciences students seeking graduate training. The college’s research departments, an integral part of the University of Florida Health Science Center, are highly successful in attracting extramural research support.
The UF Pharm.D. curriculum prepares graduates in pharmacy to take independent professional responsibility for the outcome of drug therapy in patients. The following reports detail outcome data for all UF Pharm.D. graduates:
Tobias Heinrichs and Amelia Deitchman, Pharm.D., graduate students in the department of pharmaceutics, were recognized as top young investigators for their presentations at the ISAP Annual Meeting in Vienna, Austria.
The UF Health Science Center Diversity & Inclusion Forum on April 5 offered an opportunity for the six UF Health colleges to come together and celebrate the values they share around diversity and inclusion.
Dr. Winterstein was one of five UF graduate faculty members to receive the prestigious university award for her efforts to promote excellence in doctoral studies and mentor students in their pursuit of a graduate education.