- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management
- Pre-Certification in Life Care Planning
- Post-Baccalaureate in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Student Learning Outcomes
Departments & Programs
- Behavioral Science and Community Health
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Environmental and Global Health
- Health Science
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Science
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Alumni & Giving
- Orange, Blue & You employee campaign
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- 2015 Alumni Survey
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
Dr. Cynthia Johnson and colleagues found the program reduced serious behavior problems by nearly 70 percent.
More than 100 students presented research at the College of Public Health and Health Professions’ 28th annual Research Day.
Dr. Smith, an internationally recognized neuropsychologist and dementia researcher, has been named the Elizabeth Faulk Professor and chair of the PHHP department of clinical and health psychology.
In the Spotlight
The Department of Environmental and Global Health
The Department of Environmental and Global Health expands One Health Certificate program to include invaluable hands-on learning
- Designed to introduce graduate students to the principles of One Health, the hands-on training will focus on laboratory techniques and problem solving for understanding human-animal-environment interactions.
- With this year's field course in Western Kenya, students will have the opportunity to collaborate with students and staff from Great Lakes University of Kisumu, as well as the Kenya Medical Research Institute.
- The experience will provide students with a unique perspective into global health challenges and developing appropriate solutions.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.
Apr 23rd, 2015
UF researchers, including PHHP's Dr. Ira Longini and Dr. Sarah McKune, join the worldwide response to Ebola.
Apr 21st, 2015
Melissa Hall and Dyanne Herrera were recognized at UF’s Outstanding Young Alumni Awards ceremony.
Apr 21st, 2015
For five months, Remiah Turner’s life was silent. The ordeal ended in January, when she finished up her latest procedure: restoring her hearing through cochlear implants.