- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- PHHP Spring Convocation 2016
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management
- Pre-Certification in Life Care Planning
- Post-Baccalaureate in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Student Learning Outcomes
Departments & Programs
- Behavioral Science and Community Health
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Environmental and Global Health
- Health Science
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Science
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Alumni & Giving
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
Dr. Cuc Tran found that school-located influenza vaccination programs led by local health departments could be cost-effective throughout the state.
The College of Public Health and Health Professions celebrated outstanding students and graduates at the annual convocation ceremony April 30.
Breton Asken and colleagues found that college athletes who delayed treatment or removal from play missed an average of five more days of play.
In the Spotlight
Bio May 2016
- The Department of Biostatistics' new online Master of Science degree program has been approved to start Fall 2017.
- This is the only MS program in Biostatistics to be offered 100 percent online and taught by full-time faculty.
- The program is designed primarily for working professionals and those interested in distance learning opportunities while pursuing careers in health care.
- Fortune magazine ranked the MS in Biostatistics as the second best graduate degree based on long-term outlook in job growth, median salaries and job satisfaction.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.
May 16th, 2016
UF HealthStreet helps North Florida community members access health care and participate in research.
Apr 28th, 2016
An internationally-recognized health care finance expert, Dr. Gapenski served on the faculty of the department of health services research, management and policy for nearly 30 years.
Apr 28th, 2016
Dr. Patten has been named a Catherine Worthingham Fellow of the American Physical Therapy Association.
From 3:30pm until 4:30pm
From 12:00pm until 1:00pm
From 9:00am until 10:00am
From 12:00pm until 1:15pm