- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Dean’s Message, December 2013
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- Global Activities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Distance Education
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Departments & Programs
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP Alumni Reunion 2013
- Orange, Blue & You employee campaign
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
News & Events
- PHHP Career Day 2014
- Friends establish scholarship to honor the life of Trish Nelson
- PHHP graduates named 2013 UF outstanding young alumni
- New scholarship supports OT, PT students
- Committed to improving the lives of many
- Scholarship gift honors a mother’s legacy
- Faculty members named to term professorships
- Alumni Staff
Graduate student Amanda Balkhi and colleagues examined how parents use web forums to gain knowledge of their child’s disease and to find social support.
Researchers led by Dr. Xiaohui Xu found that heavy exposure to four air pollutants led to a significantly increased risk for developing a high blood pressure disorder during pregnancy.
Dr. Meenakshi Devidas has been named group statistician of the Children’s Oncology Group and principal investigator of an NCI grant with a planned budget of $39 million.
Mar 3rd, 2014
Examples included people infecting their pets with the bacterium methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, and farmers transmitting the H1N1 influenza virus to livestock.
Feb 25th, 2014
Four PHHP employees have received UF Superior Accomplishment awards for 2014: Amy Cantrell, Brigit Dermott, Carol Mills and Christa Roberts.
Feb 18th, 2014
On March 7, three leaders in clinical neuropsychology will participate in a UF symposium designed to offer insights into new developments in our understanding of brain-behavior relationships.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.