- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Summer Commencement 2016
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management
- Pre-Certification in Life Care Planning
- Post-Baccalaureate in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Student Learning Outcomes
Departments & Programs
- Behavioral Science and Community Health
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Environmental and Global Health
- Health Science
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Science
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP Alumni Reunion 2016
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
News & Events
- Gift to OT department establishes annual colloquium, recognizes Sandra Edwards’ contributions to profession
- Hugh Catts named 2016 PHHP Alumnus of the Year
- Lisa McTeague and Barbara Smith named 2016 UF outstanding young alumni
- Alumnus profile: Carlton Inniss, M.H.A.
- First Trish Buescher Nelson Hands to Love OT scholarship awarded
- Alumna profile: Deborah Burns, O.T.R.
- Alumni Staff
Dr. Classen, an internationally recognized scientist in driving rehabilitation, begins her UF post on Jan. 2.
Dr. Cuc Tran found that school-located influenza vaccination programs led by local health departments could be cost-effective throughout the state.
In the Spotlight
PT Faculty Receive American Physical Therapy Association NEXT Awards
- Dr. Barbara Smith (top, left) was the recipient of the Margaret L. Moore Award for Outstanding New Academic Faculty Member, which is given to faculty whom have demonstrated distinct expertise in at least one subject area to which research and teaching efforts have been directed.
- Dr. William F. McGehee (top, right) received the Lucy Blair Service Award which honors a physical therapist who has provided exceptional service to APTA.
- Dr. Steven George (bottom, left) was seleceted to present the John H.P. Lecture Award, an award given to a PT who has made distinguished contributions to the profession in any area of clinical practice. Dr. George also received the Jules M. Rothstein Golden Pen Award for Scientific Writing.
- Dr. Carolynn Patten (bottom, right) received the Catherine Worthingham Fellow from the American Physical Therapy Association, the highest honor among APTA's membership.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.
Jun 28th, 2016
Audiologist and educator Dr. Alice Holmes retires after more than 30 years at UF.
Jun 1st, 2016
Dr. Catts was recognized for his leadership and scientific contributions to the early identification and prevention of reading disabilities.
May 16th, 2016
UF HealthStreet helps North Florida community members access health care and participate in research.
From 12:00pm until 1:15pm
From 2:00pm until 3:00pm
From 6:00pm until 7:00pm
From 9:00am until 10:00am