- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Mission Statement
- College Deans
- CEPH Self-Study
- Contact Us
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor of Health Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Doctor of Audiology
- Master of Public Health
- Certificate in Emerging Infectious Disease Research
- Certificate in Public Health
- Certificate in Geriatric Care Management
- Pre-Certification in Life Care Planning
- Post-Baccalaureate in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Student Learning Outcomes
Departments & Programs
- Behavioral Science and Community Health
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Environmental and Global Health
- Health Science
- Health Services Research, Management and Policy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Science
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Alumni & Giving
- PHHP Alumni Reunion 2015 — Saturday, Oct. 3
- Alumni Association
- Make a Gift
- News & Events
- Alumni Staff
Scientists in the department of clinical and health psychology discovered that about one quarter of study participants had significant memory problems.
Dr. Arch Mainous and colleagues found that people with diabetes and high blood pressure had significantly lower grip strength than their peers.
Student Adam Reid is honored for his work in helping to bring mental health care to people who are underserved.
In the Spotlight
BAlance 180 2 Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) students conduct community service through the Community Health REACH Groups
Children on the Go: Adaptive gymnastics for children with physical and mental disabilities; conducted at Balance 180.
Equal Access Clinic: Free weekly physical therapy clinic providing PT services to the community’s medically underserved.
Gaitor Challenge: Community health and wellness program in partnership with the Alachua County Department of Health.
The University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions has established a new educational model that focuses on the integration of public health problem-solving and individual patient care.
Aug 5th, 2015
A group of UF graduate students recently conducted field work in Kenya, working alongside students of Great Lakes University of Kisumu, as part of UF’s One Health certificate program.
Jul 20th, 2015
The UF Pediatric Sleep Study is designed to help children who are overweight and having sleep problems improve their sleep through behavioral strategies.
Jul 17th, 2015
Dr. Steven Z. George has received the American Physical Therapy Association’s 2016 John H.P. Maley Lecture Award for contributions to physical therapy clinical practice.
From 2:00pm until 3:00pm
From 12:00pm until 1:00pm
From 12:00pm until 1:00pm
From 11:45am until 12:45pm