Skip to main Content Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
- Summer 2015: Facilities Planning and Work Design (5.00/5.00)
- Summer 2015: VB.NET (4.96/5.00)
- Spring 2015: Quality Control (4.96/5.00)
- Spring 2015: Models for Supply Chain Management (4.83/5.00)
- Spring 2015: Simulation (5.00/5.00)
- Fall 2014: Quality Control (4.92/5.00)
- Fall 2014: C++ (4.82/5.00)
- Fall 2014: MATLAB (4.91/5.00)
- Spring 2014: Fortran (4.92/5.00)
- Spring 2013: VB.NET -- 2 sections (4.73/5.00 and 5.00/5.00)
- Fall 2012: VB.NET (4.78/5.00)
- Spring 2012: C++ (4.85/5.00)
- Fall 2011: C++ (4.77/5.00)
- Summer 2011: C++ (4.57/5.00)
- Spring 2011: C++ (4.48/5.00)
- Fall 2010: C++ (4.64/5.00)
- Summer 2010: C++ (4.40/5.00)
You can also find some more evaluations here.
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.