- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
What are Preceptors?
- Preceptors mentor students to help ensure that each student is prepared to enter the profession.
- Preceptors and students are paired within clinical environments where the preceptor is employed.
Benefits of Preceptorship
- Tuition scholarships at UF.
- Courtesy faculty appointments.
- Hours used for American Nurses Credentialing Center recertification.
- Opportunity to attend College of Nursing educational conferences free of charge.
Becoming a Preceptor
We need quality preceptors!!! Preceptors are needed for both undergraduate and graduate students completing clinical experiences.