- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
June 29, 2015
Dr. Dawn Bowers and Dr. David Vaillancourt direct the Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Training in Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration program, which is supported by a a nearly $1 million NIH grant.
June 2, 2015
In a study of older adults who completed cognitive tasks while cycling on a stationary bike, Dr. Lori Altmann and fellow researchers found that participants’ cycling speed improved with no cost to...
May 22, 2015
Dr. Christopher Spankovich and colleagues found a healthy diet may play a part in preventing hearing loss.
May 12, 2015
Dr. Nittrouer, a leading authority on language acquisition, has been appointed chair of the PHHP department of speech, language, and hearing sciences.