- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
November 12, 2015
The therapy could offer older adults with chronic pain an effective alternative to other treatments, including prescription painkillers, say UF pain researchers.
November 10, 2015
Autism researcher Dr. Cynthia Johnson has been awarded fellowship status in the American Psychological Association’s Division 33.
October 15, 2015
Researchers in the department of epidemiology search for answers to stop cancer -- before it starts.
October 5, 2015
Dr. Linda B. Cottler and Dr. Sara Jo Nixon will lead UF's participation in a landmark study of the effect of substance use on the developing brain.