- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
March 21, 2017
Join us for the College of Public Health and Health Professions’ 30th annual Research Day on Wednesday, April 12.
March 20, 2017
Research led by Dr. David Fedele suggests that mobile health, or mHealth programs, may make a difference in promoting healthy behaviors.
January 19, 2017
Dr. Arch Mainous and colleagues found that low levels of physical activity are associated with higher blood sugar among adults who are at a healthy weight.
January 13, 2017
Dr. Adam Woods leads a multi-university clinical trial that investigates whether pairing non-invasive electrical brain stimulation with cognitive training may slow or prevent the onset of dementia.