- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
January 19, 2017
Dr. Arch Mainous and colleagues found that low levels of physical activity are associated with higher blood sugar among adults who are at a healthy weight.
January 13, 2017
Dr. Adam Woods leads a multi-university clinical trial that investigates whether pairing non-invasive electrical brain stimulation with cognitive training may slow or prevent the onset of dementia.
December 23, 2016
Drs. Ira Longini and Natalie Dean, along with group of researchers associated with the World Health Organization, have published the final report on the Ebola vaccine trial in Guinea, finding that the...
November 29, 2016
The grant will allow researchers to explore the occupational safety and health of people working in agriculture, fishing and forestry in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and North and South...