- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
August 26, 2015
Scientists in the department of clinical and health psychology discovered that about one quarter of study participants had significant memory problems.
July 30, 2015
Dr. Arch Mainous and colleagues found that people with diabetes and high blood pressure had significantly lower grip strength than their peers.
July 20, 2015
The UF Pediatric Sleep Study is designed to help children who are overweight and having sleep problems improve their sleep through behavioral strategies.
June 29, 2015
Dr. Dawn Bowers and Dr. David Vaillancourt direct the Predoctoral Interdisciplinary Training in Movement Disorders and Neurorestoration program, which is supported by a nearly $1 million NIH grant.