- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
November 6, 2013
In a new project led by Dr. Gregory Gray, UF will partner with Mongolian agencies to train multidisciplinary teams to develop zoonotic disease prevention and control techniques.
November 1, 2013
Undergraduate student Soya Davis traveled to Thailand, where she surveyed college students about their thoughts on human trafficking, a modern-day form of slavery.
October 9, 2013
Three students conducted research at UF as part of the Summer Research with NIDA for Underrepresented Students program.
September 25, 2013
Researchers led by Dr. Michael G. Perri will compare three strategies for long-term weight management.