- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
June 21, 2017
A health care provider’s beliefs about a particular treatment may have a strong influence on the patient’s outcome, according to a study by researchers in the department of physical therapy.
June 15, 2017
Writing in The Conversation, Dr. Ashish Deshmukh explains why shortening radiation therapy is not only effective but also cost-saving.
June 14, 2017
People who first became intoxicated before age 15 may have a greater risk of dying prematurely, according to a study led by UF researchers in the department of epidemiology.
May 30, 2017
Dr. Kalyani Sonawane and colleagues found that one drug therapy outshines other strategies in patients whose blood pressure isn’t well-controlled with initial drug treatment.