- Funding Opportunities
- Limited Application Programs
- Proposal Development Resources
- Internal Competitive Funding
- Matching Funds
- UFRF Professorship Awards
- Florida High Tech Corridor Council Program
- Resources for External Funding
- COS Pivot Funding Database
Resources for External Funding
UF’s Funding Opportunities page is updated weekly with programs with both internal and external opportunities. Sign up for weekly alerts when the page is updated by emailing the Program Development Office at email@example.com. UF faculty, staff, and students only; requires login with GatorLink credentials.
Government Funding ResourcesGrants.Gov Florida Administrative Weekly
Federal Digital System NIH Guide to Grants & Contracts
FedConnect – Public Opportunities Federal Business Opportunities
List of Federal Agencies NSF Bulletin / NSF Guide to Programs
USDA NIFA Grants
Provides contact information, financial data and access to 990-PF tax forms, which often include information on how to submit a proposal to the foundation (see Part XV).
- COS Pivot Funding Opportunities – UF faculty, staff and students may register for free.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
Subscribe to Free Grant Alerts
- National Science Foundation Update
- NIH Guide Weekly Table of Contents
- Grants.gov – Daily postings from all federal grant-making agencies.
- Environmental Protection Agency
- NASA (Select “Getting an Account” and register. Return to the home page and login; Select “Account Management” and then select “Email Subscriptions.”)
- National Endowment for the Humanities – RSS Feed
- GrantsNet Express – Funding opportunities for training in sciences
- The Foundation Center’s Newsletters
- SBIR/STTR Alerting Service
- View a presentation on searching for funding opportunities for graduate students (.pptx) (PDF). The notes for the slides are included as an extra layer on the PDF, or in the notes field on the PowerPoint presentation.
- View a presentation from Steve Roberts of Oak Ridge University Partnerships (ORAU), held on January 17, 2013. He discussed areas of interest for partnership, provided an update on research and education opportunities, and identified strategic research areas.