- Public Information
- Proposal Guidelines
- UFRF Research Professors
- Professorship Awards
- UFRF Project Inquiry
- UFRF Holding Account Information
- FA Manager (Indirect Cost)
Per the University of Florida Controller’s directive regarding DSO expenditures, beginning January 1, 2005 all University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. (UFRF) project expenditures must be processed through PeopleSoft for payment and tracking. (See DDD of June 11, 2004).
This change includes all UFRF Research, Residual, and Overhead projects, along with the UFRF Professorship Award program.
If you do not have a corresponding PeopleSoft project established for each of your UFRF projects, please prepare a UFRF D-1 form requesting that a PeopleSoft project be created. You may contact Rachel Hurley firstname.lastname@example.org in the Business Office for additional assistance with this process
If you have any questions regarding this change, please call the Business Office at (352) 392-5221.
You will require Adobe Reader to view these forms
- UFRF A-1 – Authorization to Establish a Research Account
- C-1 Project End Notice – Notification of project end
- UFRF D-1 – Direct Disbursement Request (For all expenses except Travel, Entertainment or OCO)
- UFRF DEP-1 – Deposit Request
- IW-8BEN – Instructions for W-8BEN
- W-8BEN – Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner
- W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Office of Research INT-1 – Internal Work Order Request
- Office of Research INT-2 – Interdepartmental Order Form
- UFRF T-1 – Travel and Entertainment Expense Reimbursement (New Requirement)
- UFRF X-1 – Expense Certification
- Fund 214 Check Deposit Log (Excel)