- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Campus Resources
- Community Resources
Fees & Insurance
- University & SHCC Fees
- Charges, Billing & Payment
- Health Insurance Options
- Health Insurance Information
- Forms & Records
This “silent killer” can put you at risk for heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and other serious conditions.Read More
Apply now for the Student Health Advisory Board1
Wordwide Recall of Mylan EpiPen Auto-Injector2
Are you the 1 in 5? High blood pressure in young adults a serious concern3
SHAB provides the Senior VP for Health Affairs advice concerning the policies and procedures of the Student Health Care Center.
This “silent killer” can put you at risk for heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and other serious conditions.
Health Topics A-Z via UFHealth
- No topics found.
Safer sex practices like active communication with your partners, regular sexual health exams, and using the right protection are your seat belt — so buckle up before you ride!
Learn how to best protect yourself and your partner from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unintended pregnancy.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED! Register by Feb. 3, 2017. Each first place winning team member will receive a Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband!