- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
Fees & Insurance
- University & SHCC Fees
- Charges, Billing & Payment
- Health Insurance Options
- Health Insurance Information
- Forms & Records
- Meet the Team
- Letter from Director Guy Nicolette, MD
- Awards & Patient Satisfaction
- Patient Bill of Rights & Responsibilities
It is important to know how your breasts normally look and feel. Tell your doctor if you notice any changes.Read More
Young women and breast cancer: What you need to know1
#GatorGood: Keeping concussions out of the game2
Get the shot, not the flu! #ChompTheFlu3
It is important to know how your breasts normally look and feel. Tell your doctor if you notice any changes.
The SHCC’s Dr. Jay Clugston is part of the UF team working to get kids back on the field and to help people deal with traumatic brain injuries.
Vaccine now available at our main campus location (Infirmary Building), SHCC@Shands (Health Science Center) and outreach clinics across campus.
Health Topics A-Z via UFHealth
Catch a glimpse of the SHCC's awesome drink machine, which offers offers free Gatorade during regular business hours, in this great #GatoradeUF story from TV-20.
Picking up a prescription or over-the-counter medicines? Grab health and wellness medications for your furry friends, too!
Get recipes, health info, fitness tips and more at www.fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org.