- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Meet Our Providers
Fees & Insurance
- University & SHCC Fees
- Charges, Billing & Payment
- Health Insurance Options
- Health Insurance Information
- Forms & Records
Applicants should demonstrate interest, commitment and passion for the health and well-being of fellow students or the community.Read More
Get your SHCC communications internship on!1
Apply now for the Gareth Kerr Memorial Scholarship2
SHCC holiday closures, reduced office hours3
The SHCC communications office handles facility/service marketing and public relations, including social media efforts, as well as patient education efforts. Applicants can expect the internship to provide a well-balanced experience.
Applicants should demonstrate interest, commitment and passion for the health and well-being of fellow students or the community.
Check out the SHCC Google Calendar for all holiday closures and reduced office hours during the upcoming winter break.
Health Topics A-Z via UFHealth
Learn about the disease and available vaccine, which protects against four of the five common strains of the disease.
For info on STI/STD prevention, testing and treatment at the SHCC, visit Services > Primary Care > Sexual Health.
PLEASE NOTE: For more info on preventing diabetes, visit Services > Primary Care > Self-Help Resources > Patient Education: Diabetes.