REUSE. SCAN. WIN!
The Cupanion program is a chance for students to earn discounts and rewards on campus for refilling and using a reusable water bottle!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Request a Cupanion Tag from the Office of Sustainability
- Download the Cupanion Rewards app for your smartphone,
- Start scanning your bottle each time you refill – whether it’s at a water filling station or a retail or dining location on campus. Earn points toward incentives or entries into monthly reward drawings!
Reuse during the month of February for a chance to win:
Thanks to UF RecSports!
EXCITING UPDATES IN 2018:
Starting 1/8/2018, for every 250 points, you will receive an entry* into a monthly drawing for a featured campus reward.
The more you redeem, the higher your chances! The featured campus reward will change on a monthly basis.
*You will automatically be entered into the draw and do not need to redeem it in within the app.
Preview 2016 and 2017:
If you have a Preview bottle from 2016 or 2017, you may already have a Cupanion tag! (If you do not have one and would like to request one free-of-charge, please contact us at email@example.com)
Have a question about the program? Send us an e-mail!
- Free spot in a Small Group training class, format of your choice. 10 sessions over 10 weeks. OR
- A 3-Day Stand-Up (Inflatable or Static) Paddleboard rental through CORE.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- For Students
- For Faculty & Staff
- Cupanion Program