Learn practical teaching strategies that can save you time, engage your students and improve learning outcomes. The sessions listed below are open to all faculty, staff and teaching assistants.
Teaching and Learning Workshops:
- Faculty Institute
- The Creative Video Workshop
- Active Learning Initiative
- Register for the How to be a GREAT TA Workshop
- Peer and Self Review of Teaching (session recordings)
- Teaching Science Online (Session recording)
- Beyond the Podium (Online)
Visit the FDTE library for notes and recordings from past events.
Do you have a teaching and learning workshop that is available to the entire campus? Let FDTE help you to get the word out! Send the details regarding your event to Kristen Morano email@example.com