Skip to main Content Local Links Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
TRSM is constantly on the move whether it be in the classroom or around the world. Take a look at what we have been up to…
- Ashley Schroeder was awarded the Graduate Student Teaching Award. This is the first time a graduate student from TRSM received this award. Ashley is pictured here with her advisor Dr. Lori Pennington-Gray.
- Our Sport Management students had the opportunity to present a marketing plan for German soccer group FC-Bayern’s tour in the US. Pictured from left to right: Benno Ruwe (FC-Bayern), Eric Jang (TRSM), Dr. Michael Sagas (TRSM Department Chair), Dr. Yong Jae Ko (TRSM), Semih Yilmaz (TRSM), and Shintaro Sato (TRSM)
- Our Associate Dean Dr. Dan Connaughton returned to his hometown in Boston, to run the Boston Marathon. This is his first time since the Boston bombings in 2013. Here he is pictured at the finish line with Florida Track Club members from Gainesville.
- Delaney Dye (left) and Lauren Litchet (right), Sport Management students, represent HHP/TRSM and the Gator Nation at the Career Development Forum at the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
- The Gator Nation had a strong attendance at the Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA) Conference which was held in June. Many of our faculty members and graduate students presented their research at this year’s conference in Portland, Oregon.
- 10 undergraduate and graduate students in the TRSM Sport Management program received the opportunity to attend the Doha GOALS Forum in Los Angeles, CA July 25-27 as well as the Special Olympics Opening Ceremony. Doha GOALS is the world’s premier platform for world leaders to create initiatives for global progress through sport. Take a look at our students enjoying the Special Olympics Opening Ceremony.
- Tyler Froeba, a student in the MS Graduate Program in Sport Management, represented the USA and the Gator Nation at an Olympic Shotgun Grand Prix in Milan, Italy September 26-27, 2015
- Sport Management alumni, Dr. Richard Buning, returns to campus to give a lecture over lunch to current graduate students on what life is like after receiving a Ph.D.
- Ph.D students from the UCF Rosen School of Hospitality came up to UF to meet with our Tourism graduate students. Students had the opportunity to mingle with each other and discuss future goals and research interests.
- TRSM and the Dept. of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology hosted Dr. Mark Williams for four special lectures on various topics related to Athlete Development. Pictured from left to right: Dr. Chris Janelle, Dr. Mark Williams, Dr. Garrett Beatty, and Dr. Michael Sagas
- TRSM Alum Carrie E. Cammack came to campus to have a meet and greet with some of our event management students. Ms. Cammack is the Senior Box Office Operations Manager at the Staples Center. She graduated with her MESS in Sport Management. Go Gators!
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.