Electives for Health Disparities Minor
Health Disparities in Society (HDS) Minor Electives
Other courses may be considered for Health Disparities in Society credit via petition.
NOTE: Please consult with Women’s Studies undergraduate advisor if there is a question about a particular course or your track in this minor. Click on this link to view the requirements of this minor.Please note that course offerings are subject to change. Some courses for the minor may be limited to students within the department or major that offers them or may have mandatory prerequisites. If these constraints prevent you from enrolling in a course, please contact the instructor of that course to discuss options for your enrollment.
- Courses in the Center – Undergraduate
- Electives for Women’s Studies Major and Minor
- Electives for Health Disparities Minor
- Courses in the Center – Graduate
- Approved Graduate Electives