Information for International Students
What should be mailed to the International Center:
In addition to the materials listed in the To Apply section, all international applicants must submit a Certification of Financial Responsibility Form (print and mail) to the UF International Center (UFIC) at PO Box 113225, Gainesville, FL 32611 before their visa documents can be issued.
For more information, please visit UF’s Prospective International Student page.
- Master of Arts
- BA/MA Degree
- Concurrent Degrees
- PhD/MA Degree
- MA/JD Program
- Graduate Certificates
- Information for International Students
- Application Deadline & Process
- Graduate Handbook, 2015-2016
- Graduate Handbook, 2016-2017
- Graduate Handbook, 2017-2018
- MA Degree Planning