The Phil and Mary Bradley Award for Mentoring in Creative Inquiry
student and professor The Phil and Mary Bradley Award for Mentoring in Creative Inquiry is presented each spring in recognition of outstanding work with undergraduate students. Nominations are accepted from student participants in Creative Inquiry. The award is made possible by a generous gift from Phil and Mary Bradley and consists of a plaque and a salary supplement.
Nominate your Creative Inquiry Mentor for the Bradley Award.
Previous Award Recipients
- 2015 — Michael J. Childress, Associate Professor, Biological Sciences
- 2014 — Heather Walker Dunn, Research Assistant Professor, Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- 2013 — Molly Kennedy, assistant professor of Materials Science and Engineering
- 2012 — John DesJardins, assistant professor of Bioengineering
- 2011 — Delphine Dean, assistant professor of Bioengineering
- 2010 — June J. Pilcher, Alumni Distinguished Professor of Psychology
- 2009 — Karen Kemper, associate professor of Public Health Sciences
- 2008 — Susanna Ashton, associate professor of English
- 2007 — Mark Charney, professor of Performing Arts