New Student Orientation
Welcome to Clemson University! The purpose of the new student orientation at Clemson University is to ensure that new students have a successful transition and integration into college life. The program promotes discussion among parents, new students, continuing students, and faculty and staff on the expectations and perceptions of the campus community. By attending orientation students will:
- Complete a class schedule in his/her chosen major
- Have a comprehensive academic advising session
- Gain more knowledge of student support services, the Division of Student Affairs, and the Clemson academic experience.
- Gain a better understanding of the personal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to collegiate life
- Understand the necessity of students taking ownership and academic responsibility in their educational process
- Begin to embrace Clemson's traditions and experience the Clemson Family
Parents and family members are encouraged to learn more about Clemson University and the resources available by visiting the Parents website.
Orientation App for Clemson University, Clemson South Carolina
ally Green Zone