Full Grants for Study & Research
These grants are provided for an individual to conduct or study in a host country of their choice for one academic year. Applicants for the Study & Research Grant plan their own programs. Projects may include university coursework, independent research, special projects in the creative or performing arts, or a combination thereof. Recent proposals by students at Clemson have involved the use of biodigesters in Uganda, the historical and philosophical study of the concept of freedom in Poland, and the development of photovoltaic cells at Cambridge University in England.
Full Grants for English Teaching Assistantships
ETAs are offered in many countries worldwide, with each ETA Program designed by the host country. ETAs differ from Study and Research grants in that their primary purpose is to engage students in the classroom ETAs may, however, propose small research projects or community engagement activities that complement their ETA fellowship and fulfills the purpose of the Fulbright program.
• General Application form
• Statement of Grant Purpose (2 pages for Study & Research grants, 1 page for the ETA)
• Personal Statement (1 page)
• 3 letters of recommendation
• Foreign Language Report (when applicable)
• Letter(s) of Affiliation from Overseas contact (for Study & Research grants, and in exceptional cases the ETA)
• Official Transcripts
Open the original version of this page.