All presentations made for non-university audience should include 1-2 general information slides about Clemson University. Select the bullets that will be most relevant to your audience from the list below or choose other facts, figures and brag points in the Communications Toolbox.
- Ranked No. 20 among national public universities
- Science- and technology-oriented, student-centered research university with a 18:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Selective university with 20,000 students enrolled in approximately 80 undergraduate and 110 graduate degree programs in five colleges
- Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences
- Architecture, Arts and Humanities
- Business and Behavioral Science
- Engineering and Science
- Health, Education and Human Development
- College-town setting with a lakefront campus, the 295-acre S.C. Botanical Garden, and a 17,500-acre experimental forest.
- 8 interdisciplinary emphasis areas provide focus, foster collaboration and support regional economic clusters
- Advanced Materials
- Automotive and Transportation Technology
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Science
- Family and Community Living
- General Education
- Information and Communications Technology
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable environment
- 7 off-campus research centers in S.C. and educational programs in Charleston; Genoa, Italy; Brussels; and the island of Dominica.
- A nationally ranked public research university where the student experience is second to none.
- A nationally ranked research university with a small-college atmosphere and a determined spirit that is unrivaled.
- Clemson is both competitive and inclusive – a place where big ideas can, and do, thrive.