While students on Clemson’s campus deal with many challenging situations every day, the CARE Network is designed to track those incidents which are deemed “critical” and/or which may indicate unusual or harmful student behavior or trends. This includes but is not limited to:
- Any arrest.
- Any judicial incident.
- The death of a family member, friend, fellow student or other individual in the student’s life.
- Any unusual, threatening or otherwise troubling behavior by the student directed towards themselves or others.
- Any wellness issue which is of immediate or serious nature including: emergency hospitalizations, life-threatening illnesses, alleged assaults, acute injuries, etc.
- Any critical incident or unusual behavior reported by a member of the university community which may be helpful for tracking and follow up. (i.e. excessive absence in classes, excessive sleeping or changing habits, etc.)
- Any unusual, harmful or critical situation which happens to a Clemson University student and is not listed above.