Undergraduate Studies

Withdrawal from the University

A student may withdraw from the University subject to the restrictions in the section on W--Withdrew in the University Announcements.  Students who exceed these restrictions shall have final grades recorded.

Any variance from the restrictions must be approved by the provost or the provost's designee.  The student must document the circumstances supporting the request.  All University withdrawals (including withdrawing from the only course in which a student is enrolled) must be processed by the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies.  Students shall report to E-103 Martin Hall.

Students receiving financial aid who withdraw from the University may have to repay significant portions of their financial aid.  Students should report to G-08 Sikes Hall to determine the amount.  For financial aid purposes, enrollment is defined and satisfactory academic progress levels are established as of the last day to register or add classes.

Withdrawing from the University can negatively impact financial aid eligibility if a student has not completed a sufficient number of hours.

For additional information, please contact Mary Ann Rampey or (864) 656-3022 or by visiting the Office of Undergraduate Studies, E-103 Martin Hall.

Utility Links


Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.