The Roaring 10
Thank you for your interest in nominating an individual to be honored by the Young Alumni Council as part of the Roaring Ten. Please review the awards criteria and requirements before submitting your nominations. Submission must submitted by someone other than the nominee. Please consider asking fellow alumni, employers, or community leaders to nominate deserving young alumni who are not members of the nominee’s immediate family.
Clemson University Alumni Roaring 10
See more photos here. Learn more about the 2013 honorees here.
Requirements of Nominees
- Must be a graduate (undergraduate or graduate) of Clemson University within the past 10 years (2004-2014)
- Must be willing to submit resume and additional information by September 10, 2014
Criteria for Nominees
- Must uphold the University’s core values of honesty, integrity, and respect
- Must demonstrate an “ever loyal” relationship to Clemson University
- Must demonstrate the characteristics of Determined Spirit
- Must have made an impact in business, leadership, community, educational, and/or philanthropic endeavors
It is important that you submit correct information of the nominee, specifically full name and email. Consider contacting them for this information.
- July 30 – Nominations Open
- August 27 – Nominations Closed
- September 2 – Nominees contacted for resume and additional information
- September 10 – Deadline for nominees to submit resume and additional information
- October 4 – selected honorees for The Roaring Ten contacted
- October 24/25 – the Roaring Ten honored and recognized
For questions or additional information, please contact Anna Louise Carter email@example.com.