Academic Success Center
Language and ECE Tutoring
Language and ECE appointments are limited and filled first-come, first-served during regular Fall and Spring semesters. Appointments may be made by a group with a common class and issues. Tutors may not work on graded material, including but not limited to papers and written assignments. You may discuss difficult concepts and practice similar problems at tutoring. All appointment-based sessions will be located on the 1st floor of the Academic Success Center Building at the 6-top table next to the printing area.
Booking an Appointment
- You may only make one appointment per week. If you attend an appointment with a group, you must still wait until the next week for another appointment.
- Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Appointments must be requested at least 48 hours in advance.
- Please email the tutor directly with your class schedule, username, and course to book an appointment.
You will lose appointment privileges for any of the following reasons:
- Does not show up to an appointment within 15 minutes of the appointment time.
- Cancels less than 24 hours in advance.
- Does not utilize a minimum of 30 minutes of an appointment.
- Does not come prepared with book, notes, questions and other materials.
- Books an appointment in order to replace a missed class session.
If you lose appointment privileges, you may attend the regular, weekly drop-in session.
Tutor Subject Email Availability
If you have additional questions, please contact Justine Chasmar ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
College Reading & Learning Association Logo