Office for Institutional Effectiveness
Office for Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
- 2014-2015 assessment plans due ( request assistance | annual cycle)*
- Guidelines for annual assessment and Fifth-Year Review of Centers and Institutes ( read)
- Assessment and Weave training ( request) | On-demand resources ( view)
- Assessment rubrics ( info)
*Technical note--PDF not displaying correctly in Firefox? ( read me)
The mission of the Office for Institutional Assessment is to support the university's commitment to academic and operational excellence through the collection, rigorous analysis, and reporting of wide-ranging data. In pursuit of this mission, the assessment team applies nationally-recognized practices, strategies and standards.
Our goals include:
- expanding the capacity for assessment to enrich continuous data-driven improvement and innovation
- providing systematic assessment of academic and operational performance relative to university priorities
- providing rigorous and responsive analyses of a broad array of data to support institutional and program decision-making
- providing relevant training and feedback to support application of practical methods of measurement and evaluation
- providing effective management and leadership to accreditation and other accountability and improvement activities.