Submit your Graduate School application, along with a $70 non-refundable application fee ($80 for international students). Applications must be filed electronically through the Graduate School web site: Graduate School Application
The following are requirements of the Graduate School application:
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts. These may be obtained by the registrar office of your undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- GRE exam scores, ETS institutional code 5111. International students must also submit TOEFL exam scores.
- Three letters of recommendation. Unfortunately the Graduate School online application only allows for two letters of recommendation to be submitted online. Please have the third letter sent as an email attachment to Ms. Connie Robinson at email@example.com.
- Personal statement of objectives. (1-2 pages).
- Students with an Architectural background planning to advance their design work should also send a portfolio to Dr. Keith Green at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Connie Robinson at email@example.com
Send documents to:
E-209 Martin Hall
Clemson SC 29634
For additional information:
The Graduate School
Questions may be directed to the program director. Although it is not a requirement, students are encouraged to visit campus and meet with faculty and students in the department.
Program Director: Dr. Mickey Lauria
Program Administrative Assistant : Ms. Connie Robinson