O’Neil McCoy, MRED 07’, is a native of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Clemson in 2003. Mr. McCoy has worked for Burroughs & Chapin Company, Inc. since 2008 and currently serves as the Vice President and General Manager of Broadway at the Beach, the largest festival entertainment complex in South Carolina, hosting over 14 million visitors annually. Situated on 350 acres in the heart of Myrtle Beach, Broadway at the Beach features 700,000 square feet of theatres, restaurants, specialty shops, attractions, nightclubs and hotels, all surrounding the 23-acre Lake Broadway. As Vice President and General Manager, Mr. McCoy is responsible for the overall performance of the complex, including the day-to-day operations, security, marketing, inline and specialty leasing and finances. A firm believer in giving back, Mr. McCoy has immersed himself in the community both personally and professionally. O'Neil is married to Jewell McCoy and they have a black lab named Taffy. He enjoys golf, tennis, running and anything outdoors.
Some of ONeil's key involvements and recognitions include:
– Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Board
– Leadership Grand Strand Board of Regents
– Chairs SCENE for Young Professionals Steering Committee
– Chair-City of Myrtle Beach Board of Zoning Appeals
– Vice Chair-Clemson University Real Estate Alumni Society
– Former Clemson University Advancement Board for Real Estate Development Director
– Grand Strand Sertoma Club-2010 Young Professional of the Year Recipient, given by the Myrtle Beach Area of Commerce
Open the original version of this page.