Planning, Development and Preservation
CCIM Institute Accreditation
The Clemson University Master of Real Estate Program is proud to recognize CCIM accreditation through a joint venture between the university and the institute. This designation allows students to become a Certified Commercial Investment Manager on a fast track based on their educational background received from the MRED Program at Clemson.
Under the agreement, students completing or seeking a Master's Degree in Real Estate Development wishing to become a CCIM designee need to do the following:
- Submit a CCIM University Fast Track Application for Clemson and apply for Candidacy
- Upon Approval of the University Fast Track Application, be given credit for the following three core courses:
CI 101 Financial Analysis
CI 102 Market Analysis
CI 104 Investment Analysis
- Must successfully complete CI 103 User Decision Analysis
- Must fulfill CCIM's Institute's portfolio requirement. The portfolio must go through the Institute's approval process.
- Must pass the comprehensive exam.
For more information on CCIM, please visit their website.
Former MRED students may request their CU transcript from the Registrar's Office here.