Become an Official
Interested in being an Intramural Official but not sure how to join the team? Here is what you need to know:
- No previous experience is required.
- Most of our training clinics last 3 nights, Monday - Wednesday from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- All aspiring officials are required to attend all 3 nights of training - advanced notice is required for anyone who misses a clinic session.
- Stripes, whistles, flags, etc. will be provided for you, however you will need your own black shorts or pants.
- Work as many sports as you like.
Benefits of working as an Intramural Sports official include:
- Flexible schedule and weekly hours.
- The opportunity to improve upon leadership, teamwork, and conflict management skills (among many others).
- The chance to represent Clemson as an official at various extramural tournaments and events.
- The opportunity to become an Intramural Sports supervisor in the future.
Check link below for specific training dates. You will need to bring 3 things in order to be placed on payroll:
- Your actual social security card (no copies).
- A voided blank check (for direct deposit), or your banking information which includes routing and account number (must be on bank letterhead)
- Your driver's license or other government issued I.D.